These are my options....
- My relationship with food.
- My relationship with myself.
- My new role as a mother-in-law
- My other new role as the parent of two grown-up and gainfully employed young people.
- My role as the wife of a wonderful husband who is currently unemployed and struggling with stuff that I can't really claim to understand.
- My relationship with the LORD.
- Unremitting financial worries culminating in being ripped off to the tune of 40k by family members. We now live literally hand to mouth and if it wasn't for the kids we would be homeless by now.
- Ill health, which excarbates the apathy I feel towards everything these days.
- People who I thought were friends turning out to be anything but and who, in fact, made life very difficult for our lovely daughter whilst she was away from home at college. These people are supposed to be Christians too, one is a ministers wife!!!!
- Estrangement from family members whom I have tried to be a good witness to and discovering that in fact they have disliked me for 26 years. Wonderful!
- Feeling like a failure and feeling sorry for myself.
So, it seems to me, that I should just get over myself and pull myself together. Blogging might be the way forward.
Someone shared this on facebook the other day http://scripturetyper.com I tried it out and it is pretty cool. I am really hopeless at memorising so I am really hoping it will help me to hide His word in my heart that I might not sin against Him.
So that's it. For today. Let's see if I can get back tomorrow.